(1) Your personal data, insofar as this is necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data), are used exclusively for the execution of the contract. For example, to deliver the goods your name and address will be forwarded to the shipping service provider.
(2) Without your explicit consent or without legal basis, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside the contract. After completion of the contract, your data will be blocked for further use. After expiry of the tax and commercial regulations, this data will be deleted, unless you have expressly consented to the further use.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: optout
You can also prevent the entry by setting an opt-out cookie. If you wish to prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website, please click here:
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP ()", so that the IP addresses are processed only shortened, in order to exclude a direct reference to a person.
With your consent, we use the "visitor action pixel" from Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook") within our Internet presence. It allows us to track the actions of users who have seen or clicked on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, about which we inform you according to our level of knowledge. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook's Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to serve ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
This consent may only be given by users older than 13 years of age. If you are younger, we ask your guardians for advice.
(2) You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting "Block cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers.
If personal data are processed by you, you are a victim within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights to the person responsible:
1. information right
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you are transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, provided the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be notified by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to delete
a) Obligation to delete
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
(1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) According to. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO Opposition to processing.
(4) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you shall be required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
b) Information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, taking into account available technology and implementation costs Persons requesting deletion of any links to such personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferring on the controller has been;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
(1) the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
(2) the processing is done by automated means.
IIn exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that personal data relating to you be transmitted directly from one controller to another controller, as far as technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
7. Contradiction right
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is intended to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. Automated decision on an individual basis including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
(2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to uphold the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and heard on challenge of the decision.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
Responsible for data processing:
Rosenheimer Straße 16-18
phone: 08024 47 691 - 0